This policy was last revised on October 6, 2021
For people in California, we have also prepared a Supplemental Privacy Statement for California Consumers under CCPA (“California Statement”) in compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). Please review our California Statement attached below for more information.
We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. We will review this policy regularly, and we may update it from time to time.
- When You Visit our Site.
When you visit the Site located athttps://nolimodern.com, you are free to view the Site without providing any Personal information. In order to purchase any item on the Site , you will be required to provide certain Personal information about yourself. You may also provide Personal Information to us when you contact us through the Site. Each time you visit the Site, we may collect navigational Information on our Site.
2.1 Site. Site includes the Site operated by NOLI that is accessed at https://nolimodern.com
2.2 Personal Information. Personal information means data about a Data Subject.
2.3 Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site’s infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
2.4 Cookies. Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
2.5 Data Controller. Data Controller means the person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information are, or are to be, processed.
2.6 Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
2.7 Data Subject (or User). – Data Subject is any identified or identifiable individual who is using our Site and is the subject of Personal information.
- Information Collection and Use. We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our service to you.
- Types of Data Collected.
4.1 Personal Information. While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address and Zip Code
- Phone number
- other demographic information
- Any feedback, questions, or recommendations you provide
We may invite you to contact us on certain public areas of the Site. If you provide information in such communications to us, such information may be read, collected, and used by us. If you provide information directly to us in other ways, such as by sending us an email outside of the Site or replying to an email that we or our Customers may send you, we may retain that information and add it with the other information we have collected from you.
We may use your Personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. We may contact you to request details about a potential resident. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following instructions provided in any email we send.
4.2 Information from third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, including other users of the Site and Services. We may add this information to other information we collect about you.
4.3 Types of Information Collected by Technology. We may receive and store certain types of information from you each time you use the Site or Services. For example, we may automatically log your browser type, language preference, precise geographic location, the date and time of your visit to the Site, any actions you take on the Site, the date and time of your visit to specific listings on the Site, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, and the website you visited before our Site. In addition, we may receive and store information about your use of the Site and Service. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. Cookies are sent to your browser from a Site and stored on your device. Among other things, cookies help us improve our Site and Services and improve your experience with our Site and Services. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Site.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used on our Site or in our emails. We use web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- Clear Gifs. We may also use clear gifs or other data files or identifiers to collect information for statistical purposes and to improve and develop the Services. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are placed on a hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page here.
4.5 Do Not Track. We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We do not respond to browser-based “do not track” signals. Some third-party sites who push content to our Site may keep track of your browsing activities over time and across different websites when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you.
- Use of Your Data. In general, information you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. NOLI uses your information: for research and marketing purposes; to identify you as a user in our system; to provide improved administration of our Site and Services; to improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Site and Services; to send you e-mail notifications; to respond to your inquiries; to send promotional communications; to send special offers related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of NOLI and to solicit your feedback. We may create anonymous or aggregated data records from your information by excluding information that makes the data personally identifiable to you (such as your name) or by compiling information about you with information from other users. We use this anonymous or aggregated data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous and aggregate data to third party companies for any purpose in our sole discretion. If you provide feedback on any of our Services to us, we may use such feedback for any purpose, provided we will not associate such feedback with your information.
- Disclosure of Your Information.
6.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below),NOLI may disclose information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served onNOLI; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property ofNOLI, users of the Services, or any other party.
6.3 Disclosure to Third Parties. We may share your information with other third-party service providers that are contractually bound to safeguard your information. We may make such disclosure in order to provide you with the Services; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to facilitate your use of the Service; to process any transactions you make through our Site or Services (including without limitation credit card processing); or to provide technical support. We may also share your information with any other party with your express consent.
6.5 We Never Sell Personal Information. We will never sell your Personal information to any third party.
6.6 Use of Navigational Information.We may use Navigational Information to operate and improve the Site.
6.7 Testimonials and Comments. We may post customer testimonials and comments on our Site, which may contain Personal Information. Sending us any testimonials or comments directly through our Site shall be deemed to be your consent to posting your name and testimonial. Otherwise, we will obtain each customer’s consent via email prior to posting the customer’s name and testimonial.
- Your Choices Regarding Your Information.
7.2 Changes to Information. You may change any of your information in your account by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your information by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
7.3 To Unsubscribe from Our Communications. You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails or by sending us email us at email@example.com or at the following address:
By Postal Mail: NOLI Modern Italian Living B100 W Elder Street Cincinnati, OH 45202 Attention: Privacy.
Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails.
- Service Providers.We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Service Providers“), to manage the Site on our behalf, to perform Support-related services, to assist us in analyzing how our Site are used or to provide payment processing services.
These third parties have access to your Personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Children’s Privacy.
Our Websites do not address anyone under the age of 16 (“Child”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal information from a Child without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Supplemental Privacy Statement for California Consumers under CCPA.
Our business proudly serves or will serve certain natural persons residing in the State of California (each, a “consumer”). This California Statement explains rights that California consumers may have under the CCPA.
When we use the term “personal information” in this supplemental California Statement, we are using that term as CCPA defines it, which CCPA generally defines “personal information” to mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. However, personal information does not include publicly available, deidentified, or aggregate consumer information (which are all defined in CCPA). Notably, the definition of “personal information” also does not apply to the collection of personal information from job applicants, employees – whether you are our employee or any employee of the entity arranging access to our Services for you, business owners, directors, officers, or contractors.
13.1 Categories of personal information we collect, the sources of that information, purposes for why we collect it, who we share it with, and whether we sell that personal information.Where we act as a “business” under CCPA (meaning we determine the manner and reasons for why we process your personal information), we may be required to disclose additional information regarding the categories of personal information we collect, the sources where we obtain that information, the purposes for why we collect that information, who we share that information with, as well as whether we sell that personal information – all of which depends on the specific Service.
13.2 Your privacy rights.
If you are a resident of California and are not a job applicant, employee/contractor, or employee/contractor of another company interacting with us in your job role, you have the right to request what information we collect, use, and disclose. You also have the right to request that we delete your information.
To make a request, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide us enough information to verify your identify. We will use information you provide to us to verify your request. If we cannot initially verify your identity, we may request additional information to complete the verification process, such as, for example, a copy of your driver’s license and/or a recent utility or credit card bill. You can designate an agent to make a request on your behalf by either: (1) having your agent send us a letter, signed by you, certifying that the agent is acting on your behalf and showing proof that they are registered with the California Secretary of State; or (2) by you and the agent executing and sending us a notarized power of attorney stating that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. Please note that we may still require you to verify your identity before we process a request submitted by your agent.
California residents also have certain rights regarding the sale of personal information. California residents have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
We will not discriminate against you because you have exercised any of your privacy rights under the CCPA.
By Postal Mail: NOLI Modern Italian Living B100 W Elder Street Cincinnati, OH 45202